We run private tours in the Byron Bay area for groups of 2 to 30 people. Our guides are very highly regarded and used by several high-end, tour agents. We can take you wherever you want to go and give you a personal, informative, bespoke tour.
Our vehicle is a luxury 8 seat 4WD, with video, air conditioning and sunroof. But we have got access to other larger vehicles.
You can mix and match activities to create your own special day.
Walks and Wildlife
- Koalas in the wild
- Kangaroos and wallabies in the wild
- Platypus in the wild
- Bird watching
- Rainforest walk (easy stroll, short walk, or long walk)
- Night Vision Walk
Lighthouse and hinterland
- Crystal Castle
- Brunswick Heads
Food and Art
- The Farm
- Art galleries
- Tasting local produce at the Farmers Market
- Arts and Crafts Market
- Byron Bay Cookies
- Team building activities
- Airport Transfers
- Private half day tours (3 hours) for 2 people, including entry fees and morning/afternoon tea start at $250.
- Private half day Wildlife tour (koalas & kangaroos only) (4 hours) for 2-6 people, including entry fees and morning/afternoon tea start at $350.
- Private full day tours (6 hours), for 2 people, including entry fees and lunch start at $500.
- Private Night Vision Walk (4 hours), for 2-6 people, $500.
Give us a call on 0405275743 to put together your special day.